File a property maintenance/nuisance complaint 
    Open Burning  weeds pests     
Use the online form below to file a complaint about Property Maintenance/Nuisance
for a property located in UNINCORPORATED Kane County

Note: If this is for a property within a city or village,
please CLICK HERE to find the information to contact them directly.
Please be as detailed as possible to help us respond to this complaint
CLICK HERE for a List of Complaint Categories
Return to Nuisance Complaint Main Page