Property Maintenance 
  Kane County Environmental Health Services
1240 N. Highland Ave., Aurora, IL 60506
1750 Grandstand Place, Elgin, IL 60123
Environmental Health
Main Page
  Open Burning  weeds pests   
Kane County’s property maintenance ordinance covers the unincorporated areas of the county.

Its basic goal is to protect the health, safety and welfare of the public, as well protecting property values.

It also applies to property zoned for farming if it not is used for agriculture.
You can find help for property owners on the Kane County Government Website HERE
File a property nuisance complaint for unincorporated Kane County
To file a property nuisance complaint within a city or village, refer to our
City/Village Contact List
Kane County Property Maintenance Ordinance
Property Maintenance FAQs
Complaint Hotline
(630) 762-2770