​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Get Naloxone​

Naloxone can help reverse the effects of an opioid overdose, but a person overdosing cannot give it to themselves. That's why everyone should have naloxone. Naloxone saves lives. Learn where to get free naloxone in Kane County, then learn when and how to use it. ​

 Naloxone Saves

​Where to Get Naloxone in Kane County

The following organizations and agencies provide free naloxone confidentially to community members. The organizations indicated with an *asterisk* also provide fentanyl and Xylazine test strips at no charge. ​


African American Men of Unity, (630) 606-1910

*Association for Individual Development, (630) 966-4000

Aurora Public Library, (630) 264-4120

Echo Development Center, (630) 859-2248

Kane County Health Department: Naloxone is available in our lobby at 1240 N. Highland Avenue, Aurora for pickup any time, M-F, 8:30am - 4:30pm.

*Mutual Ground, (630) 897-0084

Simplee Destinee Youth Center, (708) 926-4979

Campton Hills

Campton Hills Police Department, (630) 584-4242


*Ecker Center for Behavioral Health, (847) 695-0484

Mathers Recovery Center, (847) 462-6099


Path to Recovery Foundation, (630) 962-9652

St. Charles

*Kane County Sheriff’s Office (630) 232-6840 - 24 hour free naloxone and fentanyl test strip vending machine in the lobby at ​37W755 Lincoln Highway

Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office, (224) 833-2557

*Lighthouse Recovery, (630) 940-2468 - 24 hour free outdoor naloxone vending machine​ at 210 S. 5th Street

St. Charles Police Department lobby at 1515 W. Main Street​

Tri City Health Partnership, (630) 377-9277

Lee County

*Lee County Health Department, 815-284-3371

Opioid Overdose Prevention Partners

The Kane County Health Department provides over 100 Opioid Overdose Prevention Partner agencies​​ including police and fire departments, substance use treatment centers, healthcare providers, schools, and other organizations throughout the county with naloxone so that they can help reverse an opioid overdose.

Opioid Overdose Prevention Partners may use our online form​ to request naloxone to keep on hand or to distribute to those who may be able to help in the case of an opioid overdose. If your organization would like to become an Opioid Overdose Prevention Partner, contact us at: PHDopioidinfo@kanecountyil.gov​ ​