File a COmplaint Banner (1).png

The Kane County Health Department receives and responds to complaints for the following issues. Click on the link to go to an online form or you can call us directly at the numbers listed below.​

File a complaint about a Violation of the Smoke-free Illinois Act
Or call 630-444-3084

File a complaint about Prope​rty Maintenance/Nuisance
Or call 630-444-30​40

File a complaint about a suspected health violation or illness at a Restaurant/Food Service/Food Store
Or call 630-444-3040