​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Resources Banner.png


​The organizations listed below serve Kane County residents, and many offer free, discounted or Medicaid-covered services​​. If you need a resource that is not listed here, please call 211​.​ If you need assistance connecting with local organizations, learn about our new care coordination services​. 

Ma​ke the Right Call 

Call 211 for referrals to community services like food pantries, mental health support, and help finding a job. 

Call 911 for fire, police and medical emergencies.

Call 988
 for mental health support, including thoughts of suicide. ​​
Untitled design - 2023-11-20T211925.418.png

​While we try to keep this list up to date, KCHD makes no claim to the accuracy or availability of any organization or information listed. Please contact the organization directly with questions regarding services offered, eligibility, appointments, etc. ​

If you represent an organization listed and would like to update the listing, or if you would like your organization to appear in this list, please email: healthmatters@kanecountyil.gov​. Include your organization name, website, address, phone number, program description(s), eligibility, insurance accepted, and languages available.